Highly versatile and cost effective, all doors are individually designed to suit specific opening requirements and are suitable for a vast range of domestic, commercial, retail and industrial uses.
- Wide range of curtain types to suit all needs.
- Easily incorporated into existing structure.
- Can be fitted internally or externally to maximise available space.
- Low maintenance.
- Economically repaired.
- Comply with new European regulations.
- Push up / pull down.
- Hand chain, through single or double reduction gearing.
- Electrical operation via a range of drives.
- Available with an extensive range of control options, varying from a simple push button or keyswitch, right up to full remote / automatic operation with a range of safety options.
- 3 inch curved steel laths.
- 2 inch flat steel laths.
- 85mm insulated.
- Seceuro Shield 3800.
- Seceuro Vision 3800.
- Heavy duty 89mm Sections.
- Aluminium brickbond grille.
The base of the curtain is fitted with an inverted galvanised or aluminium ‘T’ section.
Formed from galvanised mild steel or aluminium channel sections, secured to the opening structure by continuous galvanised steel or aluminium angles.
Constructed from mild steel tube, laser cut mild steel spools and machined bright steel shafts.
Running in self lubricating pedestal bearing block/safety brake (anti fall back device – where necessary).
The roller assembly is supported by mild steel / aluminium endplates with mounting angles for fixing to the support structure.
Optional extra – Formed from galvanised pressed sheet metal to enclose the rear of the shutter barrel and curtain assembly.